Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

racing seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 09:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default racing seats

I am wanting to get some racing style seats, as my stock seats are pretty worn out. I do not want to spend 400+ on each seat. I went on ebay and found some. Has anyone ever heard of these? Synkro, or K2 motor. Both of these are selling for like 200 a set. They look fairly nice to me. All I want is some black seats, I don't want flashy colors. Anyone heard of those? Are they nice? Will they fit? How hard will it be to re-use the stock bracket with electric controls on these? Just a little fab work?

link 1
link 2

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to get it right the first time. Also I'm 6'4" 200lbs. Will I fit in these?

Brandon

Last edited by blu98ta; 10-24-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First why do you want to replace your seats?
Worn out and just want new ones
Cause they look cooler
your getting serious about drag racing
your getting serious about road racing
You really need to know what your getting them for to choose the right ones.
I'm into drag racing so i got some aluminum Kirkeys about $400 shipped for both of them with covers.
BTW those are 200 plus 130 shipping.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:10 AM
12 Second Club

Ya my original seats are a little worn. I am wanting them cuz I think they look cooler. I like to drag race, but I dont get a chance to go all the time, I road race some too. I want something that will be comfortable on the street. Those kirkeys dont look comfortable cuz they are just aluminum with a little fabric over them. I know they are 200 with over 100 shipping. They also look like they will be more comfortable than the kirkeys.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:00 PM
12 Second Club

Don't say Kirkey's arent comfortable until you sit in one... I have the Pro Street Drag seats that are 18' wide... and it is more comfortable than the stock leather seats...
Everyone that sits in my car cannot believe how comfortable they are...

Those two don't look that bad though...
another option is Summits seats... never had any experience with them but they don't look to bad...

$209.95+ship