some of my halloween party pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some of my halloween party pics

here are the few pics that my g/f got since she had her camera put up most of the time. i was ace ventura but three days before this party the wig place called and said that my Ace Ventura wig would not be shipped. after i killed a bunch of women and children i tried to fix my hair but i just cut all the highlights out so i can grow it out and it wasn't long enough so i did a half *** style like in Ace Ventura 2 when they screw up his hair, but it dind't work out so i drank a lot of beer to get over it. it worked.

oh, for the pants i went and bought some navy blue pin striped pants for 60 cents at a thrift store and taped them off and spray painted the red stripes. i'm a badass, don't u ever forget that.

this is my friend's older sister who did beetlejuice. there was a dance room and all kinds of **** and this was at the end of the night so her makeup and hair weren't as good as before but it was badass. she painted her suit like i did.

this is my g/f on the left and my friend's wife on the right. my g/f was daisy duke (the original and it was cold so she had that leatard thingy on underneath) and his wife is cruella deville. she almost painted her dog but decided against it seeing as if it licked all that **** off and it died it wouldnt' look very good since she is going to vet school.

couple of long time friends there. we all went to high school together but they were two years ahead of me. the one in the middle is who's house it was. it's all hazy because of the smoke machine in the next room where all the dancing was going on. yeah, it was officially broken down in that room.

yeah, i probably didn't even know what was happening at that point. there was a sale at krogers with 20 longnecks of bud light for 12 bucks so we had enough beer to kill several farm animals.

i already said i'm a badass. DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF??!?!!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

thoose pants kick ***.....
Old 11-08-2005, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no doubt. i've got them put up in the closet. i hafta keep them seperated from the rest of my clothes because they're so badass.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

****...if i had them id be wearing them right now....id never take them off......
Old 11-09-2005, 01:35 AM
12 Second Club

I got this good mask, I dont know who its suposed to be but it has a respirator, and I drilled and modified it so the tube fit into the mask and extended the tube so I could drink beer with the mask on. I was at abadass party but you know when you are partying you dont think to take pictures... anyway heres one of the mask and me at another place my friend took

oh yeah, since the mask was a real tight fit pretty much the tube had to be in my mouth if it was hooked up in the mask, which meant I was sippin on beer almost nonstop which worked pretty well in getting me hammered. I ended up finding this huge silver cup for wedding decoration in the nearby banquet hall (long story) so I took it and started drinking from this big *** silver cup from the keg. people would walk around and pour some of their beer into my big cup to refil me and all in all I got pretty drunk.

still trying to get some pictures other people took

heres another funny one

Last edited by BigSteele; 11-09-2005 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
Killer BOOTS MAN!?!?!?!!!!