FS: Sparco Milanos

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Sparco Milanos

I'd like to sell the seats local because I REALLY don't want to ship them. I'll deliver any of the items in or around Houston and will meet out of towners halfway (Within texas). I'd like to move this stuff asap so hit me up if you're interested.

Sparco Milanos - Black Alcantera with little road use, comes with sliders. Only problem with them is there is a small hole on one of the side bolsters from the cat, a cheap fix. I have with the seats, a pretty large piece of the Sparco Alcantera meterial to use to fix the spot and there is also enough to do both door panel inserts and a shifter boot. The material alone is $300+, reatail on the seats are $899 and the sliders are $100ish + the shipping. I'll let it all go for $1250 delivered, save $$ and have the material to hook up your interior to match. Right now I have the brackets from and Audi on them and brackets for the Supra aswell, both which can be sold for some cash back in your pocket. All you'd need is a set of brackets for your specific car and you're good to go.

I can get references if need be.