Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Exposed: Hi Flow's Street Force C5 turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exposed: Hi Flow's Street Force C5 turbo kit

Well folks, it does live, I saw it, I drive it, I talked with all the boys over at STC racing about the Hi Flow Street Force kit, we are reviewing the kit for you all, hell, we even raced it!...if this is a show of things to come, I cant wait to see the Street Killer kit for F-bodies.....

We will have the Full review on SIN episode 14 coming this week exclusively on www.ScandalousRacing.com , click on SIN on the homepage...should be up in a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah the guys over at the CorvetteForum seem to be really liking this kit...Marko is giving out free rides to whomever visits his shop...The responses the members are giving have been all A+++

We can only wish the F-body kit is as good
Old 11-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2002 Trans Am
Yeah the guys over at the CorvetteForum seem to be really liking this kit...Marko is giving out free rides to whomever visits his shop...The responses the members are giving have been all A+++

We can only wish the F-body kit is as good
well all I can say is that we have also been unofficial exposed to that kit too....in other words, if we had seen it which I we might have, it would also be really, REALLY bad ***......we might just have that kit on SIN episode 15 or 16.....not to mention another kit he is working on that will blow your mind....something you would never EVER expect....simply great
Old 11-21-2005, 09:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That twin turbo kit makes me want to sell my 2000 ss and buy a c5 zo6. And its all because of Hi-Flow. That C5 is SICK it sounds so stock at idle

Quick Reply: Exposed: Hi Flow's Street Force C5 turbo kit