Sponsored by:

Paging Horist....

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Horist....

I tried pm but full.
A few weeks ago I sent in some tunes I had worked on. I remember there was an issue with the server or something, anyway, I know they double posted, and now none of them are there. Did I do something wrong, or what? I have had a lot of inquiries for some of the tunes I was uploading to your repository, let me know if I need to do something different. Thanks for your help.

Charlie

cat3n4@gmail.com
Old 11-27-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CAT3
I tried pm but full.
A few weeks ago I sent in some tunes I had worked on. I remember there was an issue with the server or something, anyway, I know they double posted, and now none of them are there. Did I do something wrong, or what? I have had a lot of inquiries for some of the tunes I was uploading to your repository, let me know if I need to do something different. Thanks for your help.

Charlie

cat3n4@gmail.com

doh... just cleared my inbox... if they're not appearing then the upload probably failed (I compare the uploaded files to the files waiting approval in the database)

The upload should work now though... or if you want send them to me (mike at horist dot com) and I'll make sure they get up there (send a break down of year/model/changes/trans etc.. if you email)
Old 11-27-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

tried downloading a few files and it says "page not found"