Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Rate your internet shops!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 05:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rate your internet shops!!!

Thunder Racing "A+" I will do business w/ them for now on! Order this week will recieve in the next week they done it twice im sure it will be done again! These guys are the **** in my books! Even give a 10% military discount I can live w/ that! Seeing we dont get paid much

Texas Speed "A+" Havent had a problem yet I will deal w/ them again Again Military discount!

SDPC "A+" Holy crap fasting shipping known to man! Got the stuff in the same week!

"Blank" pick-a-part "A+" Ordered on a thrus got part on a Monday Amazing
PM me if you guys want info on these dudes since they are not sponsers

HP Tuners "F" I spent a better half $1,000 w/ them a few months ago and still havent gotten the tuning set up. All I can say is WTF where is my ****. They insist that it has been shipped but in the same time frame all 4 of the above have shipped stuff to me some twice and still I havent recieved my tuning software. I am beyond pissed with these guys! I dont want to cuss them out well not until I get my ****.

Futral MS "F" Others may disagree w/ me but I am fed up with these dudes. I guess thats my lesson for listening to others. I ordered my cam from them in the end of Sept. They "say" it shipped out at the end of OCT. now its almost Dec.. They say they sent out another cam I call BS BS BS!!! Shy of 450.00 for a fucken cam and I still dont have it! Still! I am going to call them today to cancel it I dont care they are going to have to cancel the order! I am going to order a Thunder cam. I dont have time for phone conversations back and forth emails **** THAT! Its been 2 solid months in that time I have had everything needed for a H/C swap waiting collecting dust. Now the weather is **** over here and that is making me even more PO'd. I am beyond frustrated w/ these dudes because they didnt ship my cam out till the end of Oct still I dont qualify for the Oct. 50 dollar discount!!! I think with all the BS waiting emailing wondering if they shipped it out or it got lost whatever that they will atleast give me a fucken $50 discount. I will never do business w/ these dudes again. Oh and no Military discount.

Well that wraps up my rating for the shops that I have dealt with.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Byunspeed has become my #1. He has saved me alot of money. Alot. Customer service is top notch.

Speed Inc. is a close #2 if not equal.

Thunder is awesome, used to be my #1 but everything I order is always on backorder now. Been waiting on 2 shocks for a month now, for instance. They shipped my injectors in a cardboard box loose and rolling around and smacking each other. Kinda dissapointed in that.

SDPC, TByrne, TSP, Spohn, QTP, MTI, TTP are all great.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Byunspeed has become my #1. He has saved me alot of money. Alot. Customer service is top notch.

Speed Inc. is a close #2 if not equal.

Thunder is awesome, used to be my #1 but everything I order is always on backorder now. Been waiting on 2 shocks for a month now, for instance. They shipped my injectors in a cardboard box loose and rolling around and smacking each other. Kinda dissapointed in that.

SDPC, TByrne, TSP, Spohn, QTP, MTI, TTP are all great.
IMO Speed Inc #1 and no other ,, really liked the dealing with Mr TOM IZZO
thats all
fahad
Old 11-29-2005, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Q8CamaRo
IMO Speed Inc #1 and no other ,, really liked the dealing with Mr TOM IZZO
thats all
fahad
I'm with you!!! Everything I've ordered has been from Speed Inc.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hawaiiboysz
Thunder Racing "A+" I will do business w/ them for now on! Order this week will recieve in the next week they done it twice im sure it will be done again! These guys are the **** in my books! Even give a 10% military discount I can live w/ that! Seeing we dont get paid much

Texas Speed "A+" Havent had a problem yet I will deal w/ them again Again Military discount!

SDPC "A+" Holy crap fasting shipping known to man! Got the stuff in the same week!

"Blank" pick-a-part "A+" Ordered on a thrus got part on a Monday Amazing
PM me if you guys want info on these dudes since they are not sponsers

HP Tuners "F" I spent a better half $1,000 w/ them a few months ago and still havent gotten the tuning set up. All I can say is WTF where is my ****. They insist that it has been shipped but in the same time frame all 4 of the above have shipped stuff to me some twice and still I havent recieved my tuning software. I am beyond pissed with these guys! I dont want to cuss them out well not until I get my ****.

Futral MS "F" Others may disagree w/ me but I am fed up with these dudes. I guess thats my lesson for listening to others. I ordered my cam from them in the end of Sept. They "say" it shipped out at the end of OCT. now its almost Dec.. They say they sent out another cam I call BS BS BS!!! Shy of 450.00 for a fucken cam and I still dont have it! Still! I am going to call them today to cancel it I dont care they are going to have to cancel the order! I am going to order a Thunder cam. I dont have time for phone conversations back and forth emails **** THAT! Its been 2 solid months in that time I have had everything needed for a H/C swap waiting collecting dust. Now the weather is **** over here and that is making me even more PO'd. I am beyond frustrated w/ these dudes because they didnt ship my cam out till the end of Oct still I dont qualify for the Oct. 50 dollar discount!!! I think with all the BS waiting emailing wondering if they shipped it out or it got lost whatever that they will atleast give me a fucken $50 discount. I will never do business w/ these dudes again. Oh and no Military discount.

Well that wraps up my rating for the shops that I have dealt with.

Ok...... this forum was not created to give Feedback for Sponsors... thats why we have a Sponsors Feedback Section.

Letting everyone know who does support out Military and provide a discount to us is awsome, but please reframe from doing sponsor feed back in this part of thee Forum.

Kyle
Old 11-29-2005, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

ok my bad
Old 11-29-2005, 07:21 PM
11 Second Club

Damn ryan that blows, and i can so see you cussing lol.
Speed Engineering is great as well. And they offer mil discounts. I told them I needed my lcas and t-arm by by thursday so I could run one last time at scribner before I left. And sure as **** the parts made it in time, just like they said they would.

Quick Reply: Rate your internet shops!!!