Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Done with header install!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Done with header install!!!

ok well it only took two days b/c we were lazy and went and did other things, well its finally done and sounds mean as hell, the only thing is the Y pipe doesnt meet up with the I pipe so have to take it to an exhaust shop and have them fix it. anyways before the header install it was idling funny and now it does the same thing only when i shift from park to drive the idle drops to about 500 and then goes back up to 700-750 RPMs i changed the plugs and all the wires are on tight and everything is good not backfires or anything. i remove the EGR and AIR and remove the AIR pump fuse. could it be the throttle body is really dirty bc my EGR valve was really dirty and im thinking the throttle body is the same anyone have any imput on this???? and also i have the O2s plugged in and everything like that, also do you think if i pull the pcm fuse and reset the computer it will fix it also how do i reprogram the PCM???
Old 12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also how much would a new IAT sensor cost me???? i think it might be the problem, or the throttle body is dirty and needs cleaning.