Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Mechanical Engineer For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mechanical Engineer For Sale

Mods: I didn't know where else to put this, so please delete if this is inappropriate. That said....

I am graduating from Arizona State University at the end of this week with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am looking for automotive-related jobs in California, Arizona, and Colorado. My website hasn't been updated in awhile, but I did recently complete a 3-link rear suspension on my El Camino in addition to nearly completing the restoration on the same car. Follow the link in my signature or look for my recent posts to see picture evidence of my work. I'm easy to work with, hard working, and can handle both hands-on and computational/computer work. Shoot me an email if you have a job for me or know someone who does.

Thanks for listening!
Ryan
Old 12-14-2005, 01:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of work, specifically, are you looking for? In other words, what do you want to do?
Old 12-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Staging Lane

I'd like to be involved in either suspension/chassis design or in engine testing. I'm particularly interested in aftermarket and custom manufacturers. My ideal job would involve both design work and hands-on building.

Ryan
Old 02-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Teching In

look at the procharger site they have a posting for an ME but I think it is in Kansas. It would be an awsome job and Kansas is actually pretty cool. I had a few mini-baja races there, you sould know what that is. Good luck, hit up every site you can think of and go through mags and search for the companies.

Quick Reply: Mechanical Engineer For Sale