TSP 403 cid LS2 Nitrous Short-Block Ready to Ship!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 02:40 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default TSP 403 cid LS2 Nitrous Short-Block Ready to Ship!

We have a 403 cid LS2 short-block setup for nitrous in stock and ready to ship. This was built for one of our customers, but he has decided to go with a different setup so we are building another engine for him. It has an Eagle 4.00" stroke crankshaft, Scat H-beam connecting rods with upgraded ARP 2000 rod bolts, and Diamond Racing 4.005" bore custom forged pistons with lowered ring lands and a -8cc dish. With the upgraded pieces, the short-block will be $4,125 + crating and shipping. This will also include the front and rear covers, valley cover, and LS2 lifter trays. It's in stock and ready to ship, so give us a call if you need one more stocking stuffer in time for Christmas.

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance

Last edited by Trevor @ Texas Speed & Perf.; 12-14-2005 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much with this block with etp 255 heads, custom cam (need one for nitrous) w/ springs and valves, and a fast intake (already have a nick williams 90mm). i pretty much want everything where all i have to do is put the valve covers on and a pulley and connect everything up. Also what clutch do you recommend i go with? i will probebly be spraying 300.
thanks
Old 12-19-2005, 03:47 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelsvt03
how much with this block with etp 255 heads, custom cam (need one for nitrous) w/ springs and valves, and a fast intake (already have a nick williams 90mm). i pretty much want everything where all i have to do is put the valve covers on and a pulley and connect everything up. Also what clutch do you recommend i go with? i will probebly be spraying 300.
thanks
If you will post up or e-mail me your e-mail address at trevor@texas-speed.com, I will e-mail you back with a complete price with everything you listed.

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance