Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

what comes with procharger kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 11:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what comes with procharger kit

So i was curious what exactly comes with a procharger kit. I have the twin intercooler setup and piping, and u can see the mods in sig. What would it take to go for that setup?
Old 12-26-2005, 01:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So from your sig i gather that you plan to piece together a powerdyne head unit and the ATI intercooler setup. Is that correct?

If that's so i would just skip the powerdyne and go with a D1SC or a P1SC with an 8 rib setup. With the two head units i suggested you will have more room to grow (more so with the D1SC but the P1SC can make around 500rwhp without much hassle). I don't know your budget or your overall goal for the vehicle so i really am stabbing the dark.

Bob at EPP would best answer your question about the price since he is a dealer and installs these in the dark with his eyes closed, his hands tied behind his back, using a gerber multitool as the only tool being used, and hanging upside down.

Good luck,

Greg
Old 12-26-2005, 06:03 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by disassembled
So from your sig i gather that you plan to piece together a powerdyne head unit and the ATI intercooler setup. Is that correct?

If that's so i would just skip the powerdyne and go with a D1SC or a P1SC with an 8 rib setup. With the two head units i suggested you will have more room to grow (more so with the D1SC but the P1SC can make around 500rwhp without much hassle). I don't know your budget or your overall goal for the vehicle so i really am stabbing the dark.

Bob at EPP would best answer your question about the price since he is a dealer and installs these in the dark with his eyes closed, his hands tied behind his back, using a gerber multitool as the only tool being used, and hanging upside down.

Good luck,

Greg
Hmm, I swear I have never hung upside down!

I would go with the ATI ProCharger instead of the PowerDyne, as you will be very disappointed. I can quote you a complete ATI ProCharger P-1SC or D-1SC assembly minus the intercoolers and intercooler plumbing, you have to call for a quote. Bob

Quick Reply: what comes with procharger kit