Old 12-30-2005, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default klasse wax

Has anyone used it? How does it work?
Old 12-30-2005, 05:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used AIO, but I have not used SG. AIO is a pretty good product when used with a PC and polishing pad. I hear from most users that SG can be a bear to work with. It's best used with the wipe-on, wipe-off method. It's also supposed to have good durability.

If you're interested in Klasse, you might also be interested in Werkstatt. It's a very similar product made by the same company in Germany but it's supposedly reformulated and distributed by a guy here in the US.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:35 PM
formerly mystic-t/a (changed 02/05/2013)

I use both AIO and SG. They are both great products. AIO is a great base for almost all waxes and sealants. SG is a very durable sealant that seems to be a lot like Zaino. I personally really like SG for its durability and look on metalic finishes. I have had it on my dad's daily driver (works at a steel mill) for 4 months and its still beading great! As for application, some people have troubles with it, but for me I have never had any trouble, from the first time I used it. My application consists of putting it into a sprayer (ya its that thin) and spraying it onto both the applicator and paint then using the applicator, applying a very thin even layer (easy to do using the fine mist sprayer) then letting haze and removing with a MF towel. Comes off very easy when applied with this method. Work in small sections though, like a quarter of a hood sized. A big plus about SG is it usually only takes an oz to do a whole car.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:14 AM
Launching!

I would have to agrre with everything said above and add a pic.

these are my spray bottles