Goodbye and Hello from a Local Sponsor! (Chicago) Grand Opening Labor Specials

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Tenured Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goodbye and Hello from a Local Sponsor! (Chicago) Grand Opening Labor Specials

Goodbye and Hello!
Well, most of you know me but not as Outlaw Motorsports but as Tony formally of Straightline Performance. I recently sold my part of the company and have moved on. I decided to go it on my own again and have adventured over to Joliet, IL. About 2 minutes from the track. The shop is located 1/3 mile off I 80 on Larkin, this exit is 2 miles east of I55 and I80 which is very convenient for customer access. I will continue to do late model performance work and sell aftermarket parts. The other great news is in mid-late February we will take deliver of our portable mustang dyno. Yes I said portable! We will be able to travel to all the shows and events and setup, while still having the mustang advantage and the ¼ mile drag simulation. Mike the tuner will continue to freelance between each company. For the grand opening we will be offering some great discounts on work and parts, so please stay tuned. Well I hope to hear from you all, you can get ahold of me if you need anything. Some of our Labor Specials are listed below.
Specials
Cam and Spring Install-$375
Heads and Cam Swap-575
Converter or Clutch Swap-$250
Gear-$150
Rearend Swap-$150
Headers-$200
Intake Swap-$50

I am only offering these prices for a limited time just to celebrate the grand opening. So you have to act fast!! If you have any other questions or are curious about any other labor prices, just pm me. Thanks, Tony!

Website Outlawhp.com
Toll Free 1-877 HP-Rebel
Local 815-730-3900
Email Sales@outlawhp.com

Quick Reply: Goodbye and Hello from a Local Sponsor! (Chicago) Grand Opening Labor Specials