Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Guess my Horsepower..

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guess my Horsepower..

whats up guys..well the time has come..just got done swaping my v6 out and built me a 383stroker...its up and running just waiting for duals and a tune...i was wanting to see what kinda power you guys think ill make...heres the setup....383 forged internals...thunderracings TREX cam along with TEAs 5.3 1.5 headers...flowed around like 305 i believe at around .600 i may be off just a lil bit on that...lets see whatelse...weiand intake manifold thunders ported TB..pacesetter LTs going to 3in tsp duals with sweet thunders...all going through an A4 with a 3500 stall...if i left anything out let me know...i know the weiand intake is gonna kill me...but im a dumbass and didnt read into them..ill upgrade later though...alright thats about it thanks for any input guys and cant wait to get the actual results posted up with in the next couple of weeks...will keep yall updated..
Old 01-05-2006, 01:00 AM
TECH Addict

i pray you are an experienced driver and are not just jumping from a v6 to that built 383 stroker. j/k man hope it doesn't disappoint
Old 01-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Staging Lane

HAHA...yea lets pray i am...(CROSSES FINGERS)...JK naw my pops has a 04 z06 which I thank god hes let me drive...but im not a crazy one when it comes to fooling around with alot of power...well its been since may since my camaro has seen the road and at that time whoo hooo 200hps babys stop me now...so i may have an itchy trigger finger when i finally get to romp on this bad boy...thank god i carry a suitcase with extra clothes if i need it in my trunk if you catch my drift..haha
Old 01-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Staging Lane

I am going to say 450ish.