Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Played on the dyno some today...492rwhp 578rwtq (video too)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 11:39 PM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Played on the dyno some today...492rwhp 578rwtq (video too)

Got the Megasquirt in and all hooked up the other night (thanks to Ryan K) and got it driving pretty good. Tune was pretty close since it just came off his car, just had to do some little tweaks for mine. Got it on the dyno and did some WOT tuning, got it dialed in, and at 7psi where I've been running it put down 446rwhp and 504rwtq. Tried turning up the boost, and just took a wild stab at how much to go on the boost controller, I let off the throttle at 3900rpm when it hit 12psi! Dunno how high it was gonna go, but I stopped there...at this point it put out 443rwhp and 590rwtq!!! And only at 3900rpm, lol! So I turned the boost back down some, and it is acting a little goofy at the moment, it'll spike 10.5#'s and drop back down to around 8psi. This is where all the torque comes from in this next one, but it put down 492rwhp with 8psi and 578rwtq at prolly around 9-10psi on the spike. Now if I can get rid of the spike and run it at 9-10psi steady across the board I'm really gonna have something. Either way, I'm pretty impressed with my little setup...

Click here for video

Brian

Last edited by silverbullet02; 02-04-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Played on the dyno some today...492rwhp 578rwtq (video too)