Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

California shops or LS1 members....need your help!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California shops or LS1 members....need your help!!

i live in the central coast, area code 805 and at times stay in bakersfield area code 661. im just wondering if you guys can recomend me to any shops that work on our ls1s and do good work for cheap, im looking for maybe a head/cam swap and/or a intake manifold swap. or if theres any LS1 TEch members that live near by here in cali that can do the work for me on the side, ill gladly pay cash and give you some of my extra performance parts i have and even leave you my stock parts to use or sell.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:46 AM
10 Second Club

do i know you?
Old 02-04-2006, 01:31 PM
12 Second Club

yea, my cousin sold you the rims you have on your car right now! lol looks badass too, he was upset when he saw them all shiney and clean. anwyas, im looking for someone who would wanna do work on my car on the side for a quick 500-700 bucks on my car. ive already ordered a cam/ls6 manifold and im getting the valve springs soon and maybe some heads, not sure, depends if i can find a good deal on them, and then im ordering some pullies too.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:00 PM
10 Second Club

heh thanks man i ike it alot more now that i did the rims/springs but now im going to be adding alot of other suspension stuff

and on what you were asking well speed engenering is in fresno and i dont know what thier prices are but they are a sponser so i think we proly get a discount there but i dont know if that applies to labor and such

and just remember man.....you get what you pay for