95 mazdamx6 good on gas.. cheap

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 95 mazdamx6 good on gas.. cheap

i finally decided to sell my daily driver its a 95 mazda mx6 2.0 liter with an auto transmission.. car runs excellent previous owner was a high school girl and ive had the car since august no problems, nie really clean interior no rips etc...so no foul smells, car has 157,xxx as it sits outside, dont let that fool you the car is in excellent condition, when i purchased it all i bought was a shock, valve cover gasket, spark plugs..the car has cold ac and a quick to warm up heater, rear defrost, and electric antenna, power windows, locks, power sunroof everything works, i replaced the two rear speaker with some pioneer 6x8's, door speakers still good, car wil not come with a radio but i will have a harness so get you a 50 dollar wal mart cd player and plug and play, no cutting required, inspection is good and passed on its own until 12/06. tags good through 9/06....car is a good bang for the buck...i just prefer to drive the TA than this, im in fort worth and i need this gone by friday, pics will be up later heres one old pic from when i bought it..
price is 1900 or best offer which is flexible since i need cash by next friday
..fernando. pm me if intrested
Old 02-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!!!!!thanks Ntgearhead