LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

stupid question

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid question

here it is..... what the hell is wrong with my windsheild wipers, first of all, my old ones were fine accept, they missed a spot in the corner like the rubber blade was missing in that part. then i went and bought some new ones, the damn book at the store said a 96 camaro took 18" on both sides, well ok i thought, you probably know better then me, i get em home take the driver side one off, put the new one on and i realize im about 5 inches short here but oh well right? just a little bit smaller of a space to see through they will do for the moment, then then i spray washer fluid to test em out, and they are worse then the other ones!!!! the passenger side is leaving a huge spot untouched, so should i just get a new set in the correct size which i believe is 18" or if any of you have experienced this, plz help, cause it has to be the stupidest little problem you can have but it annoys the CRAP out of me
Old 02-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

go to autozone or napa or wherever.. look it up in the books they have in the aisle for that purpose. Then you will know you did the research and have the right stuff. If the right stuff doesn't work, then you have bent wiper arms that need replaced.
Old 02-19-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Any NAPA store will look it up for you in their computer.

Quick Reply: stupid question