Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M Co or however the hell you spell it exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M Co or however the hell you spell it exhaust?

I talked to a guy about getting a catback exhaust for my car. He said it was an M Co exhaust. Id never heard of it but he said it was just like flowmasters but without saying flowmaster. Does anyone have this exhaust or know anything about it? He said he was going to install a 2.5'' catback exhaust. If anyone needs more info let me know.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Do some research here, you will find that almost no one likes the Flowmaster for the LS1 cars. So if M CO is like Flowmaster run like HELL from it !!
Hooker makes a nice affordable catback, if you want loud check out SLP's loudmouth.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Launching!

It is spelled Imco. A local muffler shop carrys those mufflers. I had a 1980 Camaro with duals running those mufflers. They are chambered like a flowmaster but to get a better tone they have packing before the chamber. I loved how they sounded on the old camaro. I have no info or experience on flow numbers with the LS1 cars. I run true duals with Magnaflow round body's. Hope that helps.

Dave
Old 02-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Default M Co or however the hell you spell it exhaust?

Here is a link for them:

http://www.grabthepower.com/mufflers-front.asp