Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Has anybody ordered from iforged?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 10:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Has anybody ordered from iforged?

I ordered some wheels from a distibutor of iforged around chistmas time, and still havent gotten them. This isnt the worse part, i cant get hold of them to find out where they are, if they have been sent ,or even a tracking number. They will not answer the phone, or call me back after leaving 4 messages. I have been calling for about 1.5 weeks and still havent talked to anybody. I payed $3000 for wheels , you would figure i could atleast get some info of their whereabout, and not be left in the dark. I'm starting to lose my cool with them. Has anybody else had this problem?
Old 02-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Launching!

i would call a few more times and if still no responce cancel your credic card payment or check or whatever,(hopefully you didn't send cash) andorder from one of our sponcerors.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:33 PM
TECH Addict

Thats why I will never buy from IForged, their customer service sucks *****....Visit the Corvette forum and see what hell a lot of those guys went through.

I am getting CCW wheels, their service is top notch from what everyone says.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:01 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, nothing could be further from the truth bro.

I bought directly from iForged, and the service was impeccable. Got my wheels in about 5.5 weeks. Not a blem on them, they came show quality. Bolted up, with perfect offsets.

2 years ago I ordered a set of Boyds, that ended up being JUNK. One was bent, and none of them were de-burred (lug holes, valve stems). I sent those right back, and the next day ordered my iForged setup.

You bought wheels through a store/company without knowing anything about them. Trying to save some cash through the internet. Which we all do, but you have to do some research first bud! The net makes it too easy for scumbags to try and screw people, fraud, etc..... Make sure you know who the hell you're dealing with before you drop $3K through the net.

Call your credit card company and cancel the transaction. Call up Vince at iForged directly and get set up the right way.

There are a dozen or so people on this site who have ordered with no problems.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
LOL, nothing could be further from the truth bro.

I bought directly from iForged, and the service was impeccable. Got my wheels in about 5.5 weeks. Not a blem on them, they came show quality. Bolted up, with perfect offsets.

2 years ago I ordered a set of Boyds, that ended up being JUNK. One was bent, and none of them were de-burred (lug holes, valve stems). I sent those right back, and the next day ordered my iForged setup.

You bought wheels through a store/company without knowing anything about them. Trying to save some cash through the internet. Which we all do, but you have to do some research first bud! The net makes it too easy for scumbags to try and screw people, fraud, etc..... Make sure you know who the hell you're dealing with before you drop $3K through the net.

Call your credit card company and cancel the transaction. Call up Vince at iForged directly and get set up the right way.

There are a dozen or so people on this site who have ordered with no problems.
Good to hear you had a great expierence, but I was not wrong by any means. Like I said, go to the Corvette Forum and do a search....A lot of unhappy people there, and as this guy has stated above he left 4 messages with IForged over the past week and a half. To me that is pathetic to not receive a call back whether he ordered directly from them or not.