know when a m6 sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default know when a m6 sucks

It really sucks when you have a broken foot. Was planting trees in the front yard when foot slipped off of shovel. Man I was going to drive it tonight(haven't driven in two weeks) to take wife out to eat. Oh well.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn that sucks man. I had a friend break his ankle and he pushed the clutch in with a tennis racket in his truck...
Maybe a cane for the fbody if you really have to drive........ though I don't recommend it.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by greatwhite1
It really sucks when you have a broken foot. Was planting trees in the front yard when foot slipped off of shovel. Man I was going to drive it tonight(haven't driven in two weeks) to take wife out to eat. Oh well.
That sucks man, know what your going through, I had left knee surgery couple years back, couldn't find a ride to work for the first week so I just drove with a splinted straight left leg, talk about shift problems, you have to use your whole body
Old 03-01-2006, 08:20 PM
TECH Addict

I can drive my Saturn which is a standard without the clutch after it gets rolling. Never tried it in a f-bod though. That sux man.