LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Ok Lets Make A Cam Sticky!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 03:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Ok Lets Make A Cam Sticky!!!!!

Ok it looks like so many cam topics are coming up, and the same info keeps being shared. Pretty much people are just saying the same thing over and over again when it comes to stock heads with a Cam.

It seems to be a logical idea to just take the info and start getting a sticky made, I mean comon how many hotcam threads do we need?

Its the same info over and over lets just put all into one with good info so people can just that as a starting point.

COME MODS!
Old 03-09-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just figured the search function was broken.......
Old 03-09-2006, 04:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
i just figured the search function was broken.......
funny thing about the search function, sometimes it doesn't work right. I have tried to find threads I know exist because I posted in them, and can't find them. I have to go back and look through my posts to find them.

I think a cam sticky would be cool, but peoples opinions about cams are like a$$holes, and well, you know the rest...
Old 03-09-2006, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the search works now. A sticky would just be a waste of space since there are hundreds of comments out there and all you have to do is type in what youre looking for. We just have way too many lazy people on here that cant just scroll through the pages. Now if this was the for sale section and your topic was burried 8 pages after a day, that would be a different story.