Dyno results from my New Formula

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 04:50 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dyno results from my New Formula

As you guys know I just bought a 2000 Formula off the board here. Took the car to SQR to have some Suspension work done & some odds & ends. In the form that I bought the car in this is what it put down!

Just heard back from SQR today & the Car put down N/A 362 RWHP peak & 338 RWTQ this was with the converter still unlocked.

But it appears that with that cam the car makes 328 RWHP & Climbs Slowly but almost a flat but slow line & then at 5800 RPMS the power climbs to up real fast & peaks out at 362. So looks like the cam doesn't start making power till 5800 RPMS

Daniel suggested we go with a Cam Motion Custom grind cam, The same cam as Scott has in his red T/A. He thinks with that cam I should put down 400RWHP give or take a couple of horse

But overall very happy with the car. They performed a leak down test on the car before the dyno & everything was ok, They replaced the pushrods with some Hardened pushrods then put it on the dyno.

I am happy with 362 RWHP for that car considering the money I have in it. After the suspension mods & Cam I will have right at $16,000 in it & should be knocking on the 10s door!

Mods
Hooker Longtubes
Texas Speed True Dual X-pipe with Bullet mufflers. (VERY LOUD)
LS6 Intake
42lb Injectors
Yank 4200 Converter
3.73 Gear with T/A Rear Girdle
Thunder Racing Cam 598 Intake 598 Exhaust 110 Lobe Sep 231 Duration on Intake & Exhaust
150 Dry Shot basic kit
Eibach Pro Kit
Slotted Rotors
Stealth 10inch Sub
Carbon Fiber Lid. (LID IS CRACKED & NEED A NEW ONE
Old 03-16-2006, 05:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome #'s