Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

STS Happy Customer

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 05:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default STS Happy Customer

A big thumbs up to F-body Central in Baltimore and to Golen engines. Damn this thing hauls. I was without the car for a while, but the wait was worth it. Have to go to the track again (the first time I went I got a bad time because it was my first time drag racing). The car sounds sweet. I am running a straight through with a gutted cat. People stop me all the time because they hear the turbo spool even at slow speeds. F-body Central did a excellent job with the tune. My stock engine finially gave in (#2 & #7 had low compression), I guess thats what happends when you install a turbo on an engine that has 80000 miles +. It lasted over a year and a half. Now I have a fully forged bottom end built by Golen engines. Chad was very helpful in getting me what I wanted after I told him what application I was running. Good luck to all of you who have the STS turbo. There are many opinions about this set up but I am satisfied with what was done to my car.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:15 AM
11 Second Club

chad's a good guy he does most of our stuff.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Got sound clips? Does it sound like the sample on their website?
Old 04-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Teching In

Got sound clips? Does it sound like the sample on their website?
Actually their sound clip is a little weak compaired to mine. I will try to get a sound and put it up.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Teching In

chad's a good guy he does most of our stuff.
Chad is awsome, he has a passion about his work. He wants to make you happy. I did not know what to expect from someone I never meet. I talked to other engine builders about the same project and to them I was just another guy. Chad was different. He was a great help. I am glad I went with his company.

Quick Reply: STS Happy Customer