t56rebuilds.com +custom T5 build = one fast V6

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 05:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default t56rebuilds.com +custom T5 build = one fast V6

I finally have the car on the road again and running well (very rich at the moment). I finally got to run the new tranny. I'm very happy with it!

Joe/amber took on my project around Jan 06. We discussed my options and what my needs were. We decided a G-force build would be the best for my application. G-forces T5 kits catter to the mustang crowd. So Joe/amber investigated the option of putting one of these kits in my tranny. The only issue that came up with doing this is the speed sensor would not be hooked up. The shaft has it in a different place than my tranny. Amber/Joe keep me apprised of the project every step of the way.

G-force was out of stock on a lot of items for my build but Amber got on the phone and found the needed parts! So I did not have to wait an additional 2 months for my tranny. On top of this out standing customer service they were willing to meet me on a Sunday (due to our sachedules misaligning) so i could pick up the tranny and start working on getting it in my car.

I have one last bug to work out (then tuning) and then i'll be getting some track times!

Short version: custom tranny for a V6 with outstanding customer service!

Thanks Amber and Joe!!!!

Last edited by Linxs; 04-23-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:35 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Awesome, get that puppy down the track!
Old 04-23-2006, 08:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

videos and numbers or BAN!!!