Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

why is it so hard to get wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why is it so hard to get wheels and tires

i have a quick rant then a question......
i ordered my 17x11 ttIi's like a month ago. well finally they are in michigan but my tire company calls me and says that the 315 bfg kd's are now on b/o. well i am sick of waiting so i am going ahead and buying DR's but that still leaves the front. i am sticking with 275-40's and i want bfg's so that leaves the g-force sport and kdw any opinions on these two tires looks, handling, wear??
Old 04-27-2006, 11:41 AM
TECH Resident

It is annoying. I have Sumitomos 315s on the rear because there were no BFG to be found and none in the near future. The main reason I put the BFGs on the front was so I could get matching rears. Fortunately, the Sumitomos will be worn out soon, but didn't pay much for them, so hopefully the BFG 315s will be available.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:18 PM

i know exactly what you mean i ordered TT II's like a month ago and the 17X11 were on back stock, so i waited about 2 weeks before they got here and know i am finally going to be getting them on tomorow, what bfg's did you get up front i got bfg g force sport, and for the back i got sumitomo they are cheap and probally will not last long but i dont plan on driving really to hard on them
Old 04-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camarossman88
i know exactly what you mean i ordered TT II's like a month ago and the 17X11 were on back stock, so i waited about 2 weeks before they got here and know i am finally going to be getting them on tomorow, what bfg's did you get up front i got bfg g force sport, and for the back i got sumitomo they are cheap and probally will not last long but i dont plan on driving really to hard on them

that was kinda the question i know that the bfg sport is like the bargain g-force but are they good enough for fronts?? if not the other choice is the kdw but i don't want to waste the money if they are both equal