Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Help With EFI Live

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help With EFI Live

It seems that this forum is more friendly than Corvette Forum and more knowledgable. I need some help with playing with my idle on my 98 (A4) vette. I am using EFI Live Flashscan but don't know where to start or where to go for the IDLE. Does anyone have directions or a beginners user guide I can read. Also, if you are near Wichita, Kansas maybe we can meet up and drink some beer too!

R/

Julius
Old 05-02-2006, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Old 05-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Teching In

Your the only guy in the forum that helps me! Everyone else ignores me! That's what I meant! Shouldn't you be sleep!
Old 05-02-2006, 09:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by freemanjc
It seems that this forum is more friendly than Corvette Forum and more knowledgable. I need some help with playing with my idle on my 98 (A4) vette. I am using EFI Live Flashscan but don't know where to start or where to go for the IDLE. Does anyone have directions or a beginners user guide I can read. Also, if you are near Wichita, Kansas maybe we can meet up and drink some beer too!

R/

Julius
I would PM Slowhawk and ask him. He is the EFIlive man to ask. You are correct about the friendly difference between the forum and here.