Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need some guidance and info on a Dual system

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some guidance and info on a Dual system

Hi all I read this forum nearly every day and have recieved alot of great info from the people here and the vendors as well. I am doing up my 06 300C I know not an LS1 so don't hate me too much lol.

Anyways I currently am using a NX EFI kit from Nitro Dave's with a 125 shot. I finally have my new rods and pistons comming to forge my engine took forever for someone to come out with aftermarket parts . What I am looking for is some help on what I want to do next. I currently have kook long tube headers and high flow cats on, this is going to be paired with a Corsa exhaust, and I am having the heads ported to flow from 277CFM stock to 322+CFM. I am limited to a 250-275 shot because I can not build the trans due to a lack of parts available at the moment.

I am looking for some direction I am leaning towards a dual stage system. I envision something along the lines of a 150-175 shot off the line 1st stage and then another 100-125 shot on top of that 2nd stage, or would I be better off just going with the 250-275 shot all at once. Now that I have all my parts finally comming in I am trying to find the nitrous system that would work best for my vehicle, once parts become available I plan to beef up the trans and drivelines.

Thanks all.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:45 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to see it is comming together. Do you have a picture of the intake on that car?

I would like to see the desighn.
How are you going to tuine the car PCM wise? Have they came out with tunning hardware.
NX does offer a dual stage upgrade for the system you have.
Dave
Old 05-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Dave yeah slowly I am getting it together aftermarket parts are starting to come to market now, just took forever , The only thing that can't be done is a cam swap yet but that should be solved by the end of the year, and I will probably send my PCM to KRC Performance to get a flash if needed. Here is a couple of pictures of the intake, thanks again.