Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone know of a fender rolling tool in NJ area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone know of a fender rolling tool in NJ area?

Im looking to roll the rear fenders (neatly) on the rear of the car to fit the 315s and was wondering if anyone local knew of Tirerack or Eastwood roller tool that I could rent or borrow?
Old 05-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

I never had to roll the fenders on my Z28, all I did was give the inner wheel well a couple of whacks with a hammer where the 315's rubbed. Because Z28's never came with 17'' rims the joice stoppers are different from the SS models. SLP sells the proper joice stoppers for about $25 and they take just a couple of minutes to install. They will stop the rear axle from traveling too far into the wheel wells. slponline.com
Old 05-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Launching!

I have Hoosier 315's which seem to be a bit wider than street 315's. My inner fenders have already been banged in (want to bang further), and my bumpstops haven't existed in over a year (front shocks shortened, all shocks revalved). I actually cut the whole bumpstop area out of the inner fender yesterday. I'm going to adjust the PHR a little bit to get the rear perfectly centered, then roll the fenders for that added security (since things shift and flex a lot when cornering really hard at the roadcourse).