C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Got Taken For A Ride...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Location: Johnsonville, SC; but orginally from GAINESVILLE, FL
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got Taken For A Ride...

Well, you all know that a guy in my building bought the new C6 ZO6 and I haven't ran into him until today. I was returning to my car and his car was parked next to mine. Turns out this is his third Vette and his dream car too. He said "I heard you wanted a ride?" I replied, "This is my dream car and would love to feel the power." The car was not as loud as I expected, but you could tell that the car was all muscle. He had to take it easy and told me that once he got on N. Rhett he would make a u-turn and show me a little something and that is just what he did.

He turned the car back onto N. Rhett going back towards Red Bank and floored it in first, and slammed it into second, but it was the third gear that floored me, the punch that the car had in third was so freakin' hard it planted me in the seat and as soon as he shifted he was just under a 120mph. The car was amazing. I swear, if you have ever driven or riden in a high performance car then you can recall the feeling when you shift the car from first to second, the car shifting into the third gear was the same as that, it planted the nose rose and the car jetted off like it was standing still. I couldn't believe the feeling it gave me to be a passenger in this car!

I really want one now!

Micah
Old 05-12-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 05-12-2006, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

friend of mine has one correction as of yesterday two one is getting modded i cant wait for the ride in it, the stock one is insane so i can only imagine what the modds from lg motorsports will do.