Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Combo with SLP LM Cat back

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Combo with SLP LM Cat back

what is the best combo to match up with my slp lm for my 01 ws6? i want to match up the sound of the SLp with some decent headers and Y. I also want to stay legal. What do you guys think i should go with. and if pacesetter is the answer, is it really that big of a deal to go with painted black?thanks guys
Old 05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by peteTA
what is the best combo to match up with my slp lm for my 01 ws6? i want to match up the sound of the SLp with some decent headers and Y. I also want to stay legal. What do you guys think i should go with. and if pacesetter is the answer, is it really that big of a deal to go with painted black?thanks guys
well if you want to stay legal then get cats. alot of people get annoyed with the longtubes no cats and loudmouth. maybe you will or you wont? what do you mean by the painted black? are you talking about the noncoated longtubes? depends on the area you live in is how fast they will rust. just get the coated longtubes and dont look back.hope this helps. btw i bought my car with uncoated longtubes and they look like complete ****.