Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Another successful install “Pro 5.0”

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 05:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another successful install “Pro 5.0”

I just recently installed a pro 5.0 shifter yesterday with a friend..........drove it and beat the crap out of it........i love it! i threw the factory hurst shifter out. The pro 5.0 is a lil notchy but shifts like a beauty.....I freakin wet myself when shifting 2-3. I hear all these people complain about that its to noisy and you can hear the trans...anyone heard of edead? the previous owner had 3 layers lol of it over the shifter and you cant hear a thing.....of course the shifter doesnt get in the way becuase the foam had slits cut around the hole and the deadening is placed over the boot. In all it was worth the money and makes my camo alot more fun to drive. Im just pissed cuz i couldnt spend all night driving it and no chance to see any mustangs in my rear view lol
Old 05-21-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

love mine here as well! if it ever gets harder to shift/gritty, it is very easy to take apart to clean and grease up. I rebuilt mine after 3 years, and feels like new!
Old 05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

That does it. The Ripper and the Hurst go in the trash Mon. and a Pro 5.0 goes in the catfish.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Teching In

keep me updated