FS: 2003 ICD BKO (Paintball gun)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2003 ICD BKO (Paintball gun)

With all these other paintball guns for sale, I figured Id throw mine up here and see if anyone is intrested.

Its a red 2003 Indian Creek Designs BKO.

Mods to it are:
- Smart Parts All American barrel, black back, 10" red freak tip and 18" red freak tip
- AKA Sidewinder regulator, black
- AKA Mitey Max low pressure chamber, black
- Palmer Mirco Rock low pressure regulator (with rock ****), black
- Dye 300 psi Micro gauge
- Dye Sticky 3 grips, black
- Empire craddle, red
- KAPP On/Off, red
- CP feed neck with Halo insert, red
- Vaporworks 2004 Chaos Chip
- Vaporworks Valve w/ Black Magic cup seal
- Custom "SP Mod" (modded the ram to help prevent chopping)
- Reinforced ball detent
- Shortened stock bolt

There could be more, its been a while, so I might have forgotten something.

I havent used it in a long time, when I did, it shot around 290±2 fps, and would only chop a few ***** out of a case. The board will go up to 20/unlimited ***** per second, but the gun is mechanically limited to around 17/18 ***** per second. If you plan on shooting fast, I recommend a Halo B or Reloader B hopper to prevent chopping. The problems I know of are air leaks, last time I took it apart (to clean it) I didnt have any teflon tape to redo the threads. I have found some since, and I will reapply teflon tape to the threading. The only other problem is sometimes the trigger will stick (you can tighten the trigger spring if you want, I have the pull very light) and there are some minor scratches on the body around the micro gauge.

I cant remember how much I spent on everything, but I know it was between $800 - $1000. I dont have a set price in mind, if youre intrested, name a price. Im pretty flexable.

Heres an older picture of it before I put the new feed neck on.

Best way to contact me is probably PMing me on www.srtsyndicate.com (same name there), PM me here (although I dont check these forums as often) or on IM (AIM/Yahoo - same name).

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 ICD BKO (Paintball gun)