1993 Z28 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Z28 For Sale

Details: 1993 Camaro Z28, A4, 150XXX miles, hardtop, Fairly new Nitto 555R's all the way around on 17" American Racing Torque Thrust II wheels, Edelbrock short tube headers (smog legal), Eibach Prokit, KYB Gas a just shocks, gutted cat, slp loudmouth catback, msd 8mm wires, ac blows cold.

The car will not pass inspection in an emissions testing county as is because of the cat, but I have passed it in harris county when the cat was on.

The Bad:gas gauge isn't accurate, cracked front bumper cover, service engine light is on for an emssions piece that I never changed because it passed emissions fine without it, various dents and dings on the car, windows a little slow, bad gas mileage, console lid is broken.

Asking 4,000, but feel free to make offers.

Pics:

Its all there, just dirty as hell because im too scared to try and wash it

Crack in the front bumper cover:

Let me know if anybody needs more info, car is in college station now, but will be in houston on the weekends. Thanks.

P.S. Ive got some other things for this car that ive never put on that the buyer can have first choice on.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Launching!

Bump, car runs fine and price is negotiable.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Would you consider making a deal on the rims? I have silver Zr1's with a set of new yokohams with about 3500K on them +cash? I'm in CS, Let me know.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 05-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by culhan9
Would you consider making a deal on the rims? I have silver Zr1's with a set of new yokohams with about 3500K on them +cash? I'm in CS, Let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

Would rather not mess with trading parts right now, just want to get rid of the whole thing, but if something changes ill let you know.