LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Changeing mind

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changeing mind

Instead of going lloyd elliot LE2, ive decided to go nitrous. I still want a cam, here are some questions.

What cam will give you the best hp/trq with a 100 shot set-up?
AFTER i go cam i plan on sending the heads to lloyd anyway, but im straped for cash after spending all my money on those mods stated below. So what cam will be good for a 100 shot and still be effective with the LE2 heads?? I've also decided to forge the bottom end, any body have a link to a kit(im not stroking) just going to go 355! Also what 100 shot kit is the best? what is the TECHNICAL difference between WET and DRY and DIRECT kits?

Update: with just my mods below i pulled a car on a Stock LS1 here in amarillo from a dig(i was amazed) i thought i still had a little more to do to get to there level, i guess not, but what do i know. I know you guys are saying to yourself, this guy is going to snap his 10-bolt in half, and your right, since i have a daily driver, im going to beat it until it breaks. The mods i just purchased are 3.73 gears and PS LT's. i plan on having them done late @ nite tomorrow in the tranny shop where i got my trans rebuild, turns out this guy wants my car for a project too, so i get discounts out the a$$ along with the discounts i already got from sponsership deals with them and my uncle. So i basically get work free of charge. i dont have the money to go nitrous and LE2 but i will get my heads done in the future. please anwser my questions with full knowledge, no guesswork needed. Thanks.

EDIT: Reason for going nitrous, my ls1 buddy who is also helping me, took me for a ride in his LS1 camaro and sprayed it(150 shot) and i was like WOW i need some of that crunk juice...lol
Old 06-05-2006, 02:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by 97SUPERFORMY
what is the TECHNICAL difference between WET and DRY and DIRECT kits?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....82&postcount=3
Old 06-05-2006, 10:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I still think the cam I reccomended in the other thread will work well.

I use Nitrous Express products on my 94... www.nitrousoutlet.com ... ask for Dave and he will get you all the parts you need.

Dry kit sprays nitrous only uses fuel injectors to add extra fuel
Wet kit sprays both Nitrous and Fuel only depends on fuel pump and rails to keep up.
Direct Port kits spray into the intake manifold at the intake ports and are Wet Kits
Old 06-05-2006, 10:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

How do you like the new stall...

Quick Reply: Changeing mind