Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Played with an srt-4

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 10:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Played with an srt-4

i was heading down a 3 lane highway doing about 55ish in the center lane and i see a little black neon coming up behind me quickly. ive been wanting to run one of these for awhile now so i put windows down and turned my a/c off. he got up my *** pretty bad for a second or two then got in the right lane and kind of paced me. he had his windows up and wasnt look over so i gave it a little throttle to let him know i was there. as soon as i did so, he down shifted and punched. exhaust was extremely loud as usual with these cars and i heard the blow off and turbo spooled pretty hard. so with him a bumper ahead of me i punched it and immediatly pulled 2 cars on him. i shut down somewhere around 100ish and had 2 1/2 cars on. damn these cars have mean top end. i wouldnt have gone that fast but i just wasnt paying attention . i hit the brakes since there was a car a little ways in front of me and i threw a wave and he did the ricer fly by. good race, i like running with these cars, they make good competiton.

cliffs
raced an srt4 with exhaust an blowoff...maybe more im not sure
won by 2 1/2 cars and shut down around 100