Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Looking for a set of Welds in Chicagoland

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a set of Welds in Chicagoland

PM me if you have a set of weld rims (front/back). 15x10 7.5bs for the rear. Tires would be a bonus too. I have cash in hand!

-Tony
Old 06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hell just go take the ones of my car, apparently its never going to ******* touch earth ever again. Rims and tires are useless when your car will never leave its own personal lift, devoid of a K member or anything resembling a drivetrain.

I'm having a bad day, in case you couldn't tell.

I wanted my car back for fathers day, its one of the few times a year my dad comes up here, and I wanted to make him **** his pants with the new setup, but it looks as though another month will pass with my car nowhere near completion.

Did your car get done Tony?
Old 06-14-2006, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TS6
Hell just go take the ones of my car, apparently its never going to ******* touch earth ever again. Rims and tires are useless when your car will never leave its own personal lift, devoid of a K member or anything resembling a drivetrain.

I'm having a bad day, in case you couldn't tell.

I wanted my car back for fathers day, its one of the few times a year my dad comes up here, and I wanted to make him **** his pants with the new setup, but it looks as though another month will pass with my car nowhere near completion.

Did your car get done Tony?

Sam,

I'm sorry to hear that, my car is in worse condition.

I was supposed to get it back, but it might be done by this Friday.

Putting a stock car back to stock is hard I guess.

Atleast you didn't get a very large, visible scratch in your 8800 mile perfectly mint in every way car on the fender. I was told it will be fixed, I can't see how the fender will ever match the rest of the car.

It hurts me a lot to see my $25k car that was babied like non-other turn into a pile of parts.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:26 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, that sucks man.

Why is it so ******* hard to just do the ******* job? I mean ****, we hire **** out because we either don't have the time or the ability to do it ourselves. At some point the time thing goes out the window, and with the amount of time shops seem to take nowadays I could learn how to do all the **** I couldn't before. I think its rediculous what we have to accept as customer service these days. If I had known my 3 week job was going to take 3 months (or more) I would have either waited or done it myself.

I have to stop calling them to see how its going, it ruins my day every time I find out my car has basically sat untouched for many, many weeks. What sucks the most is I have waited a long time to be able to do a project this big, and I'm so sick of waiting that even when its done I don't think I will even care, feels like all the fun has been sucked out of it.

I can't imagine how frustrating your situation must be, all that time and money to end up right where you were, plus a scratch.