Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Good Night Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Night Cruise

Well i took my car out tonight since i was bored and went around the Mall area and on my way there guess what comes up beside me on the highway, a Blue Dodge SRT-4 Turbocharged. Well i couldnt pass this up, so i look over and at first didnt think he was gonna do anything, then all of a sudden i hear the massive fart can start to get louder. So i gun it and put about two car lengths on him and start pullijng away more and more, so i slow down and then he gets up beside me again this time i had my foot on the brake and he guns it, right away he jumps ahead half a car length right when i gun it i start creeping up on him and once my car hit third he was nothing but another car in the rearview, also think he had nitrous b/c i saw him messing with something right before the second race and his car seemed faster the second time. It was fun and got up to 140, good thing we slowed down before an exit ramp b/c two cops sitting there chatting with there lights off. Just thought i would share my Kill and am starting to love my car more and more everytime i race lol.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 48 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

nice run dude.
Those car's can be surprisingly fast and should not be underestimted.
This is your thread and it's up to you, but why don't you move it to the street racing section?
Old 06-16-2006, 12:32 AM
TECH Addict

i wasnt sure where to put it since the racers lounge is gone but you can move it if you want, i dont know how to do that.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 48 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Look's like someone else beat me to it.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i had a tough time finding it lol, thanks whoever moved it i forgot all about this section.