Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vinci/Crane Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 09:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Vinci/Crane Tuner

who has used it and is it fine for simple stuff?? just installed LT's and after 180-200 miles I finally get SES light..any advice other than get edit,efi,etc....I have 02 sims..egr,air is hooked up also...I also installed 13111 rear vette bosch 02's...worked fine for 2 days..help..
Old 06-18-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It just removed my code without me telling it to. I think it sets the range to not throw it is all (doesn't actually delete it).

I don't have any complaints. Noticable difference in performance. Stiffer shifting. I was happy.

Of course a dynotune can't be beat, and it's not much more cost. I just wanted to be able to check my DTC codes and was leaning towards installing their cam later. Seemed like a good choice at the time. No regrets I guess.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:02 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

yea, the shifting for the trans has been really awsome since the tuner. also i do notice a performance gain. but now i'm thinkin of other mods and i'm kind of blind with what this tuner is actually puting into the computer for tunes. i'm thinking about buying a tuning suit now.