Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Might race (fillintheblank) for money, should I???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Might race (fillintheblank) for money, should I???

Should I race a car for money or should I just suck his dick? I am just curious. I am a complete *** who doesn't know how to drive and I have to ask internet people about other cars because I am stupid. I sure hope someone can help me because I don't have any extra money to spend on racing because I will loose because I have a bunch of free mods and don't know how to drag race. Please help me before I suck all the white gooey manpaste from this guys ****. Please or please

SDB
Old 06-23-2006, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bored?
Old 06-23-2006, 11:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Ibtl

Eatinstang4life =
Old 06-23-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Funny
Old 06-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

yeah well, if you got _____, and he's got __________, then you're gonna get ___________. If he goes__________ and you go ___________, then _________________ and ________________________, _________, then you will ______________________ on him.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HaHaHa that was funny man realy it was. But I just wondering why you are always talking about homosexuality foreal you must be gay seriously. And anotehr thing how the hell have you ever became a pyschologist you prob hipnatise them then do what you just said in this post. Any ways do not be mad 300bhp becasue I was right and you were wrong about nitrous not being mechanical, you should just buy a stupid little european car and make it fast by putting nitrous on it that would be so cool just bolt it right up and have a fast car. And SDP dont they make 2000 Oldsmobile Intriques for fatt ugly ***** o wait or was it little boys Im sorry I forgot.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

eatinstang, I really don't understand your belief that N2O isn't legitimate power because it's "not mechanical". POWER IS POWER. Get over it. Don't be the toolbox who says "I lost because he sprayed". That's just as stupid as the dude who says "I got burned because his engine is bigger than mine".

Other than that, you guys need to cut him a break. That's enough.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Run what you brung!!!!!
Old 06-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Eatinstang4life
HaHaHa that was funny man realy it was. But I just wondering why you are always talking about homosexuality foreal you must be gay seriously. And anotehr thing how the hell have you ever became a pyschologist you prob hipnatise them then do what you just said in this post. Any ways do not be mad 300bhp becasue I was right and you were wrong about nitrous not being mechanical, you should just buy a stupid little european car and make it fast by putting nitrous on it that would be so cool just bolt it right up and have a fast car. And SDP dont they make 2000 Oldsmobile Intriques for fatt ugly ***** o wait or was it little boys Im sorry I forgot.
Eatinstang4life, bro I feel for you. If you are 16 then the last thing you want is to be the brunt of all these jokes. My advice is to seriously consider any questions you may have or comments you may want to make before stating them. This is to cut down on the amount of flame you are receiving.

Don't put yourself out there for ridicule, tell em to STFU and leave it at that. If you need a friend, hell, I'll be your friend, just make sure you don't tell any tall ones, I can't stand a lie, because it makes the REAL UNBELIEVABLE situations, the ones that actually happened, well, unbelievable. So to get your respect I would advise to lay low and keep it cool and don't get into any pissing contests because it seems the world is against you (except me bro, I love the underdog ). Be cool.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
eatinstang, I really don't understand your belief that N2O isn't legitimate power because it's "not mechanical". POWER IS POWER. Get over it. Don't be the toolbox who says "I lost because he sprayed". That's just as stupid as the dude who says "I got burned because his engine is bigger than mine".

Nitrous doesnt have to be legitimate, i could care less, as long as i leave his *** far behind me. Im all about the bottom line.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr

I think it is funny when people get mad when they loose to a car spraying . Spray is a legitimate power adder as much as turbos and superchargers are . I love spray its hard to beat the hp and tq increase you get off a flip of a switch.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Launching!

N20 isn't a Turn key power adder, but it counts when needed.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

*from Grandmas boy*
next question?
You over there.
So did she invent the hand job?
No but she did invent the finger in your *** during a bj.
Wow, shes a pioneer.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Eatinstang4life
Any ways do not be mad 300bhp becasue I was right and you were wrong about nitrous not being mechanical, you should just buy a stupid little european car and make it fast by putting nitrous on it that would be so cool just bolt it right up and have a fast car.
I'll buy what ever the **** I want thank you very much, you little snotty nosed, greasy scum bucket.

As for being right, eh? You proved sod all. Nitrous maybe a chemical, but it only produces more power via a mechanical process.

Running higher octane fuel allows a more agressive tune and less risk of detonation and thus more HP. So is that also cheating in your eyes.

For someone who's ***** haven't even droped yet you are way too cocky and should probably go sit in the corner with the dunces hat on for a while.

Hay once you've reached puberty maybe you'll actually be able to hold a conversation with someone.