Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP True Duals OMG!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 10:37 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP True Duals OMG!!!!!!!

Let me just let you know my mods before the Duals:
Pacesetter LT's
TSP ORY
TSP Rumbler with Borla XR-1 Catback
Tranzamann00 Volant Style Intake
Fuddle 3400 and suspension/subframe mods.

I just purchased some heads and cam, and was looking for a better sound. I installed the TSP TD's with the Sweet Thunders and OMG the sound is incredible. I turned the tips about 60* to the sides and its perfect. I dont know why everyone needs to come out the back, i have not one rattle or sound coming from the car. Its way smoother than the rumbler exhaust. Now the added bonus was i felt a seat of the pants increase in tq down low and power up top. This is one of the better mods that i have done, and anyone looking for power and sound go with duals. Plus they tuck up so much better than the Y, i can finally drop the damn car a little.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow thats what i wanted to hear I have a similar setup that you had before, except i have a Catted TSP Y and a Dynomouth(basicly Rumbler). Hoping the when my Sweet Thunder TSP duals will let some extra horses out of my H/C car. I think my catted exhaust is really hurtin me

Quick Reply: TSP True Duals OMG!!!!!!!