Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Fender roller for rent........

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 06:56 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fender roller for rent........

I just bought an Eastwood fender roller for my own vehicles and since after I use it I don't really need it around (but I need to keep it for future vehicles) I would rent it out to members. I know there is another member here doing this as well, and I do not intend to step on his toes. If I am doing anything wrong, someone let me know please. I just thought it would help others to be able to use it instead of buying a $250 tool to use once. I also have a heat gun to use with it. I figure $50 and you pay shipping, and I will require a deposit that will be refunded upon safe return of the tool. All shipping must be insured. I will allow you to use the tool for about 1 week. This will all be done via paypal or certified check. I have never had any problems buying or selling anything online, feel free to research me. I have been mostly at turbobuick.com (SN is turbosam6) for the bulk of my online experience, but have sold here and a couple other sites. You'll never find anyone to say I am dishonest, and I expect the same from people who rent this item from me.

My email turbosam6@yahoo.com, id interested please email me. I will be using this tool for the next couple weeks so its available after that. Anyone local is welcome to pick it up vs. shipping it. Deposit and everything still applies.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Fender roller for rent........