Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My new 2000 WS6 vs. Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new 2000 WS6 vs. Mustang

So I've got a great story for you guys! So I was just cruising around night because it was a nice night and a fox body mustang (i think '91) pulls up next to me and starts to rev and ****. Well the stang sounded pretty modded, and as for my car, just look at my sig, its pretty much stock. So we're going about 40 mph and I'm in 2nd gear, the stang jumps and then I follow. I then pulled on him by about a car length through 3rd gear. Well we stop at a stop light and I ask him what he was done and he says, heads, cam, and full exhaust. He then says that he wants to race from a 2nd gear roll so I say whatever. We start to go again and its dead even..... Now heres the funny part. I guess the mustang driver was either looking at me or his speed and wasn't paying attention to the road and I see a car in his lane so I slow down....well he doesn't see this car till the last second and then slams...I mean slams on his brakes and they lock up at about 60 mph! So he is flying up on this car and nearly hits guy. He must have been 1 inch from the guys bumper! So the guy in front of him I guess looked in his review miror and saw him flying up so he cut his car off the road! I haven't really had my car for but three weeks but that was the best....I mean funniest race I have ever been in.

Oh yeah after all this I slow done to ask the guy what he was doing but he just flew by me and wouldn't even look at me.......DUMBASS
Old 07-18-2006, 09:31 AM
TECH Regular

That is not cool man. That is why street racing is so horrible on public streets. What if that SUV has like 2-3 kids in it and he hits them at 60. Check the road and be 110% sure, go to the desert/open area, or track, where the only people that are going to get hurt is you.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Launching!

I have to agree with ASUSMC, but, I would have died laughing at the jackass in the mustang. Good thing that no one was hurt, but Mustang guys pride...
Old 07-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds about right for the race. I agree, it may be something to laugh about now, but while it was happening I dont see anything funny about it.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Launching!

Stupidity kills, my friends. Stupidity kills.

Personally, now days i wont mess with anyone in town no matter how much they ask for it. Over time ive learned of all the good desolate spots where the risk of ruining someone elses life is as low as possible. If i **** myself up, so be it, i ran the risk of racing. You just cant put other people in jeapordy. Not to sound condescending, (as if i already havent) but learn from your front row view of this ******** mistake justinz28, because paying attention or not, that could easily have been you. (something i wish upon no one - esp. a guy driving an f-body) BE CAREFUL OUT THERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
That is not cool man. That is why street racing is so horrible on public streets. What if that SUV has like 2-3 kids in it and he hits them at 60. Check the road and be 110% sure, go to the desert/open area, or track, where the only people that are going to get hurt is you.
The funniest part of the camaro song is the beginning. 1967-2003???

I'm going to buy myself an 03 Camaro SS.

Also, does anyone know why people justify older camaro owners as having mullets? What about mustang guys? I guess they were all just clean cut and worked in offices...
Old 07-19-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Z 2 8
The funniest part of the camaro song is the beginning. 1967-2003???

I'm going to buy myself an 03 Camaro SS.

Also, does anyone know why people justify older camaro owners as having mullets? What about mustang guys? I guess they were all just clean cut and worked in offices...
I just thought it was funny. I know it is mostly BS just funny. Good parody that every Camaro and Mustang guy should like because we do know each others cars and attitudes pretty well.

PS. I LIKE BEER