Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got the duals installed.....wow

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking got the duals installed.....wow

finally got the tsp true duals with ST mufflers installed tonight. all i can say is WOW!! i was expecting it to be a tad bit louder than my catback but no, its about 5 times louder at idle, its amazing!
i havent got to drive it around yett and the dumps hang a little low for nnow (about 2-3" off the ground) but when i have time ill fix that.
one other thing im worried about.... how many of you have got pulled for your exhaust being too loud? im almost afraid to drive it b/c of that, should i worry?

ryan
Old 07-21-2006, 12:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being pulled over....depends where you live and how you drive.

I've had dumped duals on my car for more than three years....3500 or 4000 stall speed converter for more than two and a big cam for 1.5.

I have been pulled over one time for the exhaust. It was 1:30 AM on a college campus and the officer said she could not hear her radio over my car (I was only turning 2k rpm, lol). No ticket was given
Old 07-21-2006, 09:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool, i live in NC so i dont think it will be much of a problem.........
i drove the car this mourning and it sounds badass, its a sound i never thought an ls1 car could make.
i love it!!