Sponsored by: DashLynx

Firehawk Ram Air Grill!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Firehawk Ram Air Grill!

Hi!

Does anybody know, where I can get a replacement grill for a 98' Pontiac TA (grill in front of the air scoops).?

The last owner replaced the original black colored with silver looking (but did a very bad job. He glued it in with silicone.

Now I want to replace it with.

Thanks
SJ
Old 07-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by superj
Hi!

Does anybody know, where I can get a replacement grill for a 98' Pontiac TA (grill in front of the air scoops).?

The last owner replaced the original black colored with silver looking (but did a very bad job. He glued it in with silicone.

Now I want to replace it with.

Thanks
SJ
The thread said "Firehawk" grill yet there was no Firehawk in '98 Are you talking about a WS6 grill? The base hood (flat) didn't have any grills.

Again...
Old 07-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Sorry, forgot to mention that he also replaced the original WS6 hood with 99' or 00' Firehawk hood.
The look different. The Firehawk hood has to Ram Air inlets. where the original Hood has divided the Ram Air inlet in an upper/lower part.

SJ
Old 07-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Banned

Go to ebay and type in "Firehawk." That should bring up some stuff, and some of the parts listed will link to a store with even more parts.

SLP engineering is out of business, (now called SLP performance) and sold all it's inventory to other vendors.