Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Zaino Z-5 or Z-PC Fusion ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino Z-5 or Z-PC Fusion ?

What is the difference between both of these, it looks like there both the same thing. Just maybe the Z-PC is a more advanced swirl remover, am I correct in saying that. Any of the dealers here, hope you can explain to me what the real difference is, thanks.

John
Old 07-23-2006, 11:47 AM
On The Tree

Z-5 is a wax that after numerous coats will cover up light swirls. Z-PC Fusion is an abrasive dual action paint cleaner & swirl remover. If you go to Sal Zaino web site www.zainostore.com will explain & inform you about his products.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:00 PM
TECH Junkie

To expand a bit on what David said, Z-5 has a lot of fillers in it that help mask light swirl marks and scratches. It does nothing to actually remove them. Z-PC is an abrasive polish that can help you remove the scratches.

-Mike
Old 07-23-2006, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

aaahhhh ok cool. I did the unthinkable a few days ago, actually last week Sunday. I took the SS to the car wash cause I was in a pinch. So anyway, I noticed on Friday some swirls on the trunk, and eh .... so on. So now I am pissed and want to lose them. Never had them until now, or at least I just noticed them. But they aren't bad at all, thankfully.

Thanks for the answers and I will check out Sal's site....

-John
Old 07-24-2006, 01:50 AM
Launching!

Yeah. I went over my car ONCE with a PC and some Z-PC and the car looked amazing.

Although, for some reason, whenever I apply z-5 or z-2 after...it looks like it leaves little marks all over the car. Or like back and forth swirlies. I think next time I detail my car, It will be a buff session with z-pc, Z-6 then some Pinnicle Wax.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:47 AM
On The Tree

hmmm interesting, yeah well I am definitly going to place an order for the Z-PC and try it out. If I haven;t been using Zaino for the last few years I prolly would have tried some 3m stuff. But eh, whatever..... im zaino hooked
Old 07-24-2006, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DavidH426
Z-5 is a wax that after numerous coats will cover up light swirls. Z-PC Fusion is an abrasive dual action paint cleaner & swirl remover. If you go to Sal Zaino web site www.zainostore.com will explain & inform you about his products.
I'm not trying to be an ***, but Zaino is crappy at explaining its products. I love Zaino, but for a company to call their sealant and their filler products "polishes" just confuses everyone.

Quick Reply: Zaino Z-5 or Z-PC Fusion ?