LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

MTI waiting on refund for a month

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 12:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down MTI waiting on refund for a month

Well I have waited awhile to post this hoping that I wouldn't have to. I ordered a cam in early june for my 423 stroker. I was told one of their off the shelf cams would be the same as a custom grind for my setup so I ordered one. They sent me a cam and it was here the next day. Well I opened the cam and it's the wrong one, no cam card either so I call them up and they send me a ups shipping sticker and say they will send another one out. Well I figured everyone makes mistakes so it's no big deal but a few days go by and I never received the right cam. I call MTI and am told they are out and I won't receieve on for 2 weeks and offer to refund my money so I decide to do that.

It's now been a month and I've given them my credit card info 3 times and no refund. I called yesterday and was told it was going to be taken care of that day and go to the bank today and nothing. I'm sick of waiting for my money back and would like to receive it so I can order a cam to put my stroker back together.

Marc
Old 07-25-2006, 02:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marcus your credit card was issued the return yesterday right after I got off the phone with you.

Scooter