Cingular Wireless

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 02:46 AM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cingular Wireless

Do any of you have a problem with your service in the Houston area? I live on the NW side on 249 near Bammel and I have hell getting through durring the week around noon and somtimes on the weekend. I was with AT&T until Cingular bought them out or merged. My girl has Cingular as well and when I call her I can hear her but she cant hear me. Now when she is at my place she has problems at times like I do. I called cingular and they said that the cell tower by my place is waiting on parts for a repair. She alos said that most of the towers within a 25 mile radius are having problems also. I`m not sure but would that mean that most of Houston is having the same problems? My phone shows a good signal and all but I didn`t even try to call and order my brakes this week because my service has been so shitty. I get better service when I`m in Austin, near the Pan Handel, and even in Atlanta than I do here in Houston. If your having the same problems I am post up and lets see if we can all call and complain enough to get the **** taken care of.
Al
Old 07-29-2006, 02:49 AM
TECH Addict

i got cingular. its a hit n miss. there are days that no matter what # i call i get a busy network signal. and theres the other days that ill miss 20 calls and a day later ill get all my voicemails!
Old 07-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Launching!

Ive been having similar problems lately. Ive had cingular since 1995, and until about 6 months ago, i didnt have any problems whatsoever...great coverage, but lately, it has just SUCKED *****!..
Old 07-29-2006, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It has been getting worse lately. I dont get half of my calls
Old 07-29-2006, 11:46 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Joe I`m tired of this **** man as I`m sure the rest of you are. Last night about a hour after I posted the original post I called my girlfriend and she could not hear **** but I could hear her . I just got through talking to her and my friend and they heard me just fine. She just called me right now and said "WOW" "Whats up with that"."I actually could hear you a while ago and now thats twice in a row". I went to cingular today and they said that it was my phone. It may be my phone but I just got a new one about three months ago and was having the same problems with my old one. By the way Joe how is the LTS1 running? PM me or call me but I doubt you will be able to hear me . Did I mention Cingular SUCKS
Old 07-29-2006, 11:54 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
i got cingular. its a hit n miss. there are days that no matter what # i call i get a busy network signal. and theres the other days that ill miss 20 calls and a day later ill get all my voicemails!
Damn Joe 20 calls a day? What buisness are you in now, or are you still PIMPIN.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by al
Hey Joe I`m tired of this **** man as I`m sure the rest of you are. Last night about a hour after I posted the original post I called my girlfriend and she could not hear **** but I could hear her . I just got through talking to her and my friend and they heard me just fine. She just called me right now and said "WOW" "Whats up with that"."I actually could hear you a while ago and now thats twice in a row". I went to cingular today and they said that it was my phone. It may be my phone but I just got a new one about three months ago and was having the same problems with my old one. By the way Joe how is the LTS1 running? PM me or call me but I doubt you will be able to hear me . Did I mention Cingular SUCKS
hey i had called that number you gave me a while back. got a recording saying the number was disconnected and no longer in service. dunno if it was a typo on your part or just a fluke. give me a shout 713-560-4384