LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks to ForcedInductions.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to ForcedInductions.com

First of all I want to thank Jason and Jose.

I went to test and tune wed. night and to make a long story short a piece of piston went through the turbine . I immediately sent them the turbo thursday morning and told them what happened and told them I needed the turbo back by today (Sat.) to make my race this evening. They called me Friday (yesterday) and said they recieved the turbo around 12pm. They then tore the turbo apart, rebuilt it, cleaned it up and balanced it and had it out the door by 3pm . I now have the turbo in my hand on a saturday delivery!!!!!!! Anyhow I will be able to make the race this evening. Can't say how much I appreciate the hustle from them to do this for me.

Once again thanks to ForcedInductions.....
Old 08-02-2006, 04:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Stupid Boost
First of all I want to thank Jason and Jose.

I went to test and tune wed. night and to make a long story short a piece of piston went through the turbine . I immediately sent them the turbo thursday morning and told them what happened and told them I needed the turbo back by today (Sat.) to make my race this evening. They called me Friday (yesterday) and said they recieved the turbo around 12pm. They then tore the turbo apart, rebuilt it, cleaned it up and balanced it and had it out the door by 3pm . I now have the turbo in my hand on a saturday delivery!!!!!!! Anyhow I will be able to make the race this evening. Can't say how much I appreciate the hustle from them to do this for me.

Once again thanks to ForcedInductions.....
Anytime
Old 08-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Another one coming at you today....lol . Thanks ahead
Old 10-31-2006, 11:33 AM
Launching!

Another prop comment for you guys. Thanks for fixing my turbo overnight again. I needless to say, need to keep from pistons going through the turbine......lol
Old 11-02-2006, 09:54 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Stupid Boost
Another prop comment for you guys. Thanks for fixing my turbo overnight again. I needless to say, need to keep from pistons going through the turbine......lol

No problem, but try to keep the pistons in the motor next time