Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

I've got a *noob* question i need answered!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I've got a *noob* question i need answered!

Ok, so the car i purchased, has an ati procharger d1sc, supposiedly making 10 pounds of boost, the guy had everything installed at some shop out in nevada, i have the receipt so it's legit, Problem is, he had two pillar guages installed, one for boost, and one for fuel pressure, neither of them are working. My dad and I are going to fix the fuel pressure tomorrow probably, but before we go trying to fix the boost, where does the boost pressure line come from? Where do I attach it to read the psi? Do i have to tap something into a part? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I know, I am a noob.
thanks
kenny
Old 08-04-2006, 09:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 65 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by blown00ls1
Ok, so the car i purchased, has an ati procharger d1sc, supposiedly making 10 pounds of boost, the guy had everything installed at some shop out in nevada, i have the receipt so it's legit, Problem is, he had two pillar guages installed, one for boost, and one for fuel pressure, neither of them are working. My dad and I are going to fix the fuel pressure tomorrow probably, but before we go trying to fix the boost, where does the boost pressure line come from? Where do I attach it to read the psi? Do i have to tap something into a part? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I know, I am a noob.
thanks
kenny
any vacuum line coming off the intake