Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a LS1

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 08:28 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default killed a LS1

well its a friend so it was all cool, just hanging out at our spot that we have permission to be at last night started getting late and we all started leaving to go our seperate ways, me and a silver WS6 A4 LS1 (he is stock) line up from a 45-50 roll and we go got a little jump on him and we stayed even through my 2nd gear, shift to 3rd start to roll out on him barely and hit fourth and then just start to roll of on him by the time we let out i had about 1 car on him ..... in his defense he had a passenger and his windows down, but i also had my t-tops off and my windows down along with my baggage for my reserve duty, maybe 100lbs. ....... of course from a dig different story until i get the launch figured out but im very happy with where my car is for the money spent on it all i have now is CAI, LT's,ORY,and a catback, and 1.6rr, he was quite surprised cause the only time we have raced before was from a dig and he got me pretty good he thought he was going to get me easily again, didnt expect a LT1 to get him top end, its all cool though hes a friend and it was just for fun

Last edited by NotAv6; 08-05-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice kill
Old 08-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Sounds like a fun race Good Kill!